Saturday 26 September 2009

Death Becomes Her Hunt January 2010


So as you know I'm involved in quite a few hunts over the coming months, but I am pleased to announce that I am hosting a hunt as well. The Death Becomes Her Hunt will be in the month of January 2010. Click on the picture to visit the hunt blog! The theme is how the macabre can be represented as beautiful. If you are a vendor, take a look at the blog to see how to apply to be a sponsor or just a vendor! If you want to join in the hunt the group Death Becomes Her Hunt group is open to both hunters and vendors (vendors need to have a special tag - so please wait until approved when the correct membership will be sent to you.

If you have any queries please send me a notecard in world and I shall respond as soon as possible.

Morbid x

No comments:

Post a Comment