Tuesday 15 September 2009

LOTS OF HUNTS COMING UP!!!

Ok guys keep your eyes peeled on the blog for news of any hunts that I shall be participating in. I've got a couple coming up in October, so thought that you might all want to have a look at what's on offer!

The Dubloon Hunt is from 1-22 October and I have some sexy pirate ensembles for you. Male and female!



























And the other hunt I'm participating in for October 1-31st is the Pumpkin Print Hunt! So I have a sumptuous fall outfit for both the ladies and men in a steampunk fashion:

Scroll down for details of more hunts!












































And another hunt coming up in October: The Vampire Hunt! Here is the outfit that will be available as the prize! There is a men's version of this outfit too with trousers instead of the skirt - both are available to find somewhere in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment